Friday, December 21, 2012

Well today was the last day of school before christmas break. The only reason I went today was because I've always enjoyed the last day of school before christmas break. But it was like any other day. My friends looked at me as a joke, they made fun of me, and some apologized to me, as if they would do anything to get me out of this state I'm. No one cares about my misery and honestly why should they? If I'm not going to do anything about it then why should they... Today was supposed to be a happy day for me. Last year I had everything in the world to lose. This year I have just about everything or everyone to lose. But for some reason this one remainder is causing me so much pain that I can't even focus on life itself. Around a year ago I made a few promises to some people and because of it this chain of promises will not be broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment